The Omani French Friendship Association (OFA) is recruiting
Looking for a dynamic person currently living in Oman who can independently manage the Omani French Friendship Association (OFA) on a part-time basis (4 hours a day at about 400 OMR per month).
• Preferred Experience: Has administrative experience. Has organized events.
• Preferred Qualification: Masters or Bachelors in Business Management
• Skills: Good verbal, written, communication and presentation skills. Sound organization, management and administrative skills. Creative and innovative. Keen attention to detail. Accountable for tasks. Stays abreast with current trends in the market. Good IT skills.
• Languages known: English, Arabic, French.
• Has a valid Omani driving license and can work on their current visa.
Please feel free to contact the OFA coordinator, Ms. Atisha Furtado GSM: +968 92128011, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.